Juris Corp has promoted three to partner, and two each to counsel, principal associate and senior associate respectively.
The new partners are:
- Ankit Sinha, banking and finance, New Delhi (who had begun his career at Juris Corp)
- Apurva Kanvinde, securities, Mumbai (who had joined the firm in 2013),
- Saurabh Sharma, banking and finance, Mumbai (who has also begun his career at the firm).
Two principal associates were promoted to counsel:
- Dhruv Malik, dispute resolution and arbitration, New Delhi, and
- Sumitava Basu, financial restructuring and stressed assets acquisitions, Mumbai.
Founder and senior partner Jayesh H commented in a statement: “The elevations to partner and counsel positions are a moment of pride.
Their continued contribution and efforts have added great value to the firm. Nurturing and promoting our people is central to our values along with enhancing client service.”
The firm also announced the promtion of four more fee earners (two new principal and two new senior associates):
- Aditi Joshi (principal associate, Bengaluru, general corporate, real estate and fintech)
- Tanvi Muraleedharan (principal associate, Bengaluru, general corporate and M&A)
- Jinal Shah (senior associate, dispute resolution, Mumbai)
- Prasham Shah (senior associate, Mumbai, real estate and general corporate)
Juris Corp equity partner Avikshit Moral commented: “All the talented professionals being promoted have made significant efforts and contribution to the firm. We like to reward our people for their outstanding performance and support to the firm.”
According to Juris Corp, “the promotions not only reflect the breadth and depth of our diverse practices and key sectors but also diversity and inclusion”, as “those promoted are from law colleges across the country such as Christ College Bangalore, Government Law College Mumbai, Gujarat National Law University Gandhinagar, Amity Law School New Delhi, West Bengal University of Judicial Sciences to name a few”.
In January 2021 the firm had also promoted Darshi Shah to partner.